Innovative Solutions: Whisper Fleet
A Quiet Fleet with Loud Results
Reduce noise without sacrificing performance – with advanced sound attenuation on a fully equipped, remote-capable frac fleet.
If you like the sound of reducing noise on the frac site without sacrificing performance, our Whisper Fleet will be music to your ears. It combines over-the-top performance with quiet, unassuming efficiency.
Our units are custom-equipped and outfitted with all-new components, including brand-new Gardner Denver quintuplex pumps. Featuring numerous sound-attenuation advancements, they’re designed to meet or exceed Colorado noise requirements for light-industrial activity. These advancements include Whisper enclosure panels, a quiet cube radiator providing internal baffling, and purpose-built construction to minimize vibration.
Whisper Fleet is backed by an experienced regional team, and our service facilities are close to core basin activity within the US-85/I-25 corridor. We maintain twice the redundant capacity in proppant supply, handling and last-mile logistics. And, as with everything we do, impeccable safety standards are top priority.
The strong, silent type.
- High-rate, high-pressure fleet with reduced-noise pumps, hydration, blenders and data van
- Sound attenuation to exceed local noise regulations
- Compatibility with all DJ Basin fluids/pressures/rates
- Integrated fire-suppression system
- Quiet cube radiator for noise reduction and efficient cooling
- Vibration-minimizing construction
- Sliding maintenance fender with platform and doors designed for safe, easy access
- Cold-weather kit
- Automated fueling tanks with central fueling connections
- Heavy-duty pump iron isolators for treating-iron integrity
- Remote-capable job monitoring and control
Contact a NexTier Representative