Innovative Solutions: LateralScience℠ Engineered Completions
Push Production Farther, Faster
Use readily available drilling data to increase production an average of 19% compared to geometric completions.
Rock-Hard Proof: The LateralScience Method Beats Geometric Designs Hands Down.
- Increased perforation efficiency
- Reduced frac hits
- Greater stimulated rock volume
- Average production increase of 19%
Field-proven on more than 650 wells.
Whether in a new well or a refracture, the LateralScience method delivers tailored treatment designs based on the varying characteristics of each stage. So far, we’ve used the method to boost performance on 650+ wells – and counting.
The LateralScience method delivers.
- It’s cost-effective – The LateralScience method uses existing drilling data to determine completion placement. No additional data acquisition costs are required.
- It’s efficient – Because it uses existing drilling data to determine completion placement, you don’t need additional rig time, processes or equipment.
- It’s scalable – A straightforward workflow makes the process deployable in high-volume, multiwell applications and delivers reliable, accurate results.
- It’s impactful – It helps to increase production by informing treatment designs best suited to the geomechanical properties of the reservoir rock.
Contact a NexTier Representative