DustProof™ Dust Control
Leveraging technology. Delivering value.
How Does It Work?
- Surface-modifying agent produces dry, free-flowing sand
- Chemical, abrasion and water resistant
- Rapid adhesion with spray-on-the-fly or sand-wash stage application
- Compatible with all fracturing fluids, additives and water sources
- Stable across a broad temperature range (-40 to 320°F)
It’s bad enough that airborne silica can cause respiratory harm. On top of that, it can cause abrasive damage to your equipment and electronics. DustProof low-silica dusting solutions significantly reduce exposure to respirable silica, which greatly enhances on-site HSE. It also helps to prevent NPT caused by dust contamination of wellsite equipment.
The proof is in the performance.
DustProof low-silica dusting solutions provide efficient, effective advantages for your frac sites:
- Reduces footprint and eliminates the logistics associated with silos and mechanical dust-suppression systems
- Reduces airborne crystalline silica to meet OSHA HSE requirements
- Controls dust at all potential release points from transload to location
- Reduces repair and maintenance of dust-contaminated equipment and electronics