Completion Solutions: Coiled Tubing
Rugged Reliability. Extended Reach.
We offer a complete range of coiled tubing services to help you complete projects quickly and safely across a wide spectrum of pressures, without having to kill or shut in your wells.
- 23,000 ft for 1 1/4-in. tubing
- 21,000 ft for 1 1/2-in. tubing
- 20,500 ft for 1 3/4-in. tubing
- 25,000 ft for 2-in. tubing
- 27,000 ft for 2 3/8-in. tubing
- 25,000 ft for 2 5/8-in. tubing
- MultiJect™ liquid additive system:
- Precise mixing of CT chemicals
- Real-time fluid data to enable on-the-fly adjustments
- Advanced training simulator:
- Unsurpassed operational experience and expertise for both CT operators and customers
Severe doglegs, underbalanced conditions and other downhole challenges can make it especially difficult to navigate the wellbore. In these cases, coiled tubing (CT) can deliver the rugged reliability you need.
NexTier offers a complete range of CT services – from routine applications to heavy-duty jobs and extended-reach laterals. We’re geared up and ready to help you successfully execute your most demanding horizontal-completion, fishing, workover and well-maintenance projects.
On every job, our CT crews are mobilized within the region to execute projects with uncommon efficiency. Backed by an award-winning safety record and a commitment to service excellence, we’re ready to respond where and when you need us.
MultiJect™ Liquid Additive System
Fine-tune your CT chemical operations.
Our MultiJect liquid additive system (LAS) gives you all the tools you need to achieve the best possible CT results.
Endeavor ER-3™ Coiled Tubing Spread
Take on the longest and toughest laterals.
With 25,000 ft of 2 5/8-in CT capacity, our all-new Endeavor ER-3 CT spread delivers extended-reach capability that enables safer, faster, more efficient operations than you can achieve with snubbing.
Get unsurpassed CT competency and superior performance in the field.
In-depth, virtual training system improves consistency, safety and efficiency in your CT operations.
Contact a NexTier Representative