Completion Solutions: Cementing
Cementing Solid Relationships
Our proprietary cementing systems are engineered to provide exceptional zonal isolation in any environment – including conventional, horizontal, high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
- Unsurpassed expertise for a variety of applications:
- Surface and intermediate casing
- Liners and production casing
- Horizontal wellbore cementing
- Offline cementing
- Foamed cement slurries and CircuLite™ lightweight cement systems
- Gas-migration solutions
- Squeeze jobs, scab liners and P&A work
- Proprietary SmartSet® and QuartzPack™ non-cement solutions*
*SmartSet is a registered trademark of Pluto Ground Technologies. QuartzPack is a registered trademark of FloPetrol Well Barrier AS.
- Extensive engineering expertise to design and simulate any solution
- District labs to test cement blends, spacers and QA/QC products
- Chemistry Innovation Center, featuring full capabilities of district labs, plus:
- Analytical testing using X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray fluorescence (XRF) and microscopic analysis
- QA/QC of cement and additives
- Post-job evaluation
- Research and development for new products and unique applications
When you’re cementing a well, service quality and jobsite efficiency have a huge impact on the profitability of your operations. At NexTier, we’re committed to cementing solid relationships by delivering exceptional results.
For primary cementing, remedial jobs or plug and abandonment, our customized services provide unsurpassed expertise, flexibility, facilities and equipment to meet your unique wellsite needs. Our proprietary cementing systems are engineered to deliver exceptional zonal isolation in any environment – including conventional, unconventional, horizontal, high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
Precise design and thorough testing enable our systems to meet stringent requirements for fluid loss, free fluid, thickening time and compressive strength. Each job is customized to provide local, proven solutions to your key technical challenges. Full-service laboratories provide exceptional technical support for each cementing location.
CircuLite™ Lightweight Cements
Lost circulation? You’ve found the solution.
High compressive strength at lower densities. Quick transition between slurry and solid states. Even in unstable formations, CircuLite cements provide excellent zonal isolation and prevent gas influx.
Foamed Cementing Systems
Energize your cementing performance.
Fight lost circulation and enable dependable cement sheath development along the entire cemented interval – even under total lost circulation.
Contact a NexTier Representative